View Thread
 Print Thread
Patriot Theme Error
daimonbok
I keep getting this error and can't figure out how to fix it. Hope someone can point me in the right direction....

The error is:

Error: Undefined index: download_link Line: 72

File: themes/Patriot/theme_settings.php

71 $custom_links_list = $setting['custom_links_list'];
72 $download_link = $setting['download_link'];
73 }

The error is on line 72 the download_link, but if I look at line 71 except for the wording, everything else looks the same?????Coffee

skpacman
It means the index named "download_link" for the variable array "$setting" doesn't have a value assigned to it.

If you installed the Patriot Theme Control Panel infusion after uploading the theme, it should have automatically created the database entry for it and have the field available to fill in at the top of the theme control panel in your Infusions menu at Admin Panel -> Infusions -> Patriot Theme Control Panel.

If you don't have the control panel infused, go to Admin Panel -> System Admin -> Infusions and infuse "Patriot Theme TCPanel"

If you don't want to use this feature at all, it can be removed by opening theme.php and going to line 99 then removing or commenting out everything from line 99 to 105, except for the end quote and semicolon after the closing tag.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.
Those who understand binary,
and those who don't...

http://www.skpacman.com
daimonbok
Thanks skpacman,

I'll give that a shot and see what happens.

Gene

daimonbok
Now getting a new error:

Error: Undefined index: download_link Line: 139
File: infusions/patriot_theme_tcpanel/patriot_tcpanel_admin.php On Page: infusions/patriot_theme_tcpanel/patriot_tcpanel_admin.php

139 $res = "";

It's not causing theme to crash....

Gene

daimonbok
Ok, must have done something....just rechecked site and no errors????? anyway, thanks for the help skpacman

daimonbok
New Errors:

templates/footer.php
Undefined index: err_101 Line: 95

Patriot/theme_settings.php
Undefined index: download_link Line: 72

Jump to Forum